CONNECTICUT ASSOCIATION OF LATINOS IN HIGHER EDUCATION, INC.
2020-2021 Scholarship Application
CRITERIA AND REQUIREMENTS
- High School Seniors or GED equivalent
- Undergraduate College Students
- Limited to Latinx students from Connecticut.
- Must have been a Connecticut resident for the past 12 months.
- Must demonstrate financial need.
- Accepted at or attending an accredited institution of higher education.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.75 or greater for all completed course work at the time of application.
- Applicants must attend full time and seeking their first undergraduate degree.
- Demonstrated community service within the Latinx community.
- Essay: "How do you feel this scholarship is going to impact your ability to pursue your education?" (Maximum 2-page typewritten double space statement).
- Please Note: In order to receive this award, recipients are required to attend a scholarship reception, the date and location to be determined. Students who do not, or cannot attend the reception will forfeit their award. The CALAHE scholarship is renewable for one year only, recipients must reapply.